Canada is a great place to live and work. Canada is ranked as the second-best country in the world behind Germany, from a field of 60 countries for overall sustainability, cultural influence, entrepreneurship, economic influence and most importantly, quality of life.
If you’re part of the booming Boomer generation, you’ll be happy to know Canada is the 5th best country to grow old in, with our unique old age pension programs and health care system. And if that’s not enough:
- our economy is the 14th largest, making us one of the wealthiest nations with a consistently high standard of living.
- our unemployment rates are lower than other countries.
- we’re major contributors to quantum computing, medical discoveries, space science and technology.
- we’re one of the most peaceful countries in the world.
- while other nations continue to debate the issue, we’ve been celebrating inclusivity and same-sex marriages for years.