Canada is one of the most popular choices for immigrants from India. Our Canada immigration consultant can help you realize your dream of migrating to Canada in the smoothest possible way.
WHY MIGRATE TO CANADA
The best country to live in the world
Successful Migration with full family.
High average earnings for new migrants ranging from $25,000 to $70,000 annually.
Comparatively inexpensive cost of living
Abundant welfare schemes ranging from old age pensions, child care benefits, health insurance.
Free schooling for all students up to secondary level.
Migration possible for skilled workers
Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
Dual Citizenship allowed.
Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
Canada Immigration Services Provided By Us
We provide services for every stage of your Canada migration process. The Canada immigration services provided by us at various stages are outlined below
- Our expert consultants will guide you in preparing your documents
- We will review all your documents to make sure everything is in order
- We will advise you on the best methods for describing your work experience and assist you with the correct work experience from the MOC
- Advise and assist you on the process for obtaining Police clearance certificate and medical certificate as and when required by the IRCC
- Advise you on the status of yourCanada immigration applicationa regular basis
CANADA IMMIGRATION CATEGORIES
Migrating to Canada
Eligible candidates can migrate and settle permanently in Canada through the following streams:
- Federal Economic Programme (Express Entry)
- Investor Immigrant
- Provincial Nomination
- Self-employed persons
- Quebec-selected worker
Express Entry process is the most feasible and favoured process.
It is an immigration system which selects skilled workers to Canada under Federal Economic programs. Applicants submit their profile in the Express Entry Pool and also Job Bank portal of Canada. Canadian employers and provincial governments access the best candidates and they are invited by the Federal government to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
The Federal Economic Programs are:
- Federal Skilled Worker (this is the most popular program);
- Federal Skilled Trade; and
- Canadian Experience Class.
There are many provincial programs that an applicant may be eligible for the express entry pool. In addition to the above federal programs, applicants may also qualify under the following provincial programs:
- Ontario Express Entry Streams;
- Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker – Express Entry Sub-Category;
- Manitoba Skilled Worker Overseas stream;
- Nova Scotia Demand- Express Entry;
- Prince Edward Island- Express Entry stream; and
- New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canadas official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.
To qualify for admission to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Possess one-year of continuous experience within the previous 10 years in one of the determined occupations, and
- The work experience must be in a Managerial Occupation or a professional occupation in Skill Level A or a technical Occupation under Skill Level B or specified Skilled Trades classified by Government of Canada.
- Score a pass mark of 67 points in the point grid comprising of the following six selection factors:
- your skills in English and/or French (Canada’s two official languages),
- your education,
- your work experience,
- your age,
- whether you have a valid job offer, and
- Your adaptability.
- Possess language testing certificate from a recognized third party and demonstrating intermediate level language skills in English or French corresponding to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7)
- Possess sufficient settlement fund;
- Undergo a successful security background and medical examination.
Entering the Express Entry Pool:
An applicant with the qualifications for one of the above programs can enter the express entry pool. The express entry process comprises 4 steps.
Applicants make an expression of interest by uploading their credentials to the Express Entry Pool and to the Canadian Job Bank. Once a profile is uploaded, applicants are ranked under various factors to determine their score under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Profiles will remain in the pool for up to 12-months.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will select from the pool the highest ranking applicants. Applicants selected will receive an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence under a qualifying federal or provincial program. Once an invitation has been issued, the applicant will have 60 days to submit a complete application to CIC. CIC aim to process completed applications within 6 months.Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS):
Under the CRS, applicants can score up to 600 points for core human capital factors and skill transferability factors. These factors take into account the applicant’s age, education, language proficiency and work experience. The higher a CRS score, the higher the chances are of being issued an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence.
Preparing and submitting your employment profile to the Canada Job Bank. An Express Entry candidate who does not have a job offer in Canada must register with Canada’s Job Bank. This will increase your chances of success. A strong Job Bank profile will increase your chances of being matched with a Canadian company for employment. Although a job offer or provincial nomination is not required to enter the express entry pool, candidates with a qualified job offer or selected by a province will receive an additional 600 points and will significantly raise their CRS ranking score. However CIC expects to select most applicants without a job offer or provincial nomination. Employment recruitment and individualized search consulting.
In the final stage a candidate receives an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence. At this stage candidates are required to submit all Immigration Forms, required documents and required proofs. The proofs include Certificate on qualification, Experience, Police Clearances, and Medical Reports etc.
On scrutiny, if CIC finds your application is complete and if you are found eligible you will be issued an Immigrant Visa valid through a fixed period of time. You need to arrive a Canadian Port of Entry within the specified time and get Confirmation of Permanent Residence in Canada.
Are you qualified to migrate to Canada? Click here for free assessment
Q). What is the process for immigrating to Canada?
A). There are more than 60 different methods for immigrating to Canada based on your academic and professional background. The process differs for each category. You can browse our website for more details or get in touch for a free consultation
Q). How many points are needed for migrating to Canada?
A). The Canada Express Entry System assigns points to each applicant based on their educational and professional qualifications. The IRCC conducts a draw periodically from time to time for the applicants from the Express Entry pool and issues an Invitation to Apply to people who get more than a certain number of points. The actual number of points are decided arbitrarily by the IRCC and are not fixed but mostly people who have points above 470 can be sure of getting an ITA
Q). Can I go to Canada without a job offer?
A). Some immigration pathways to Canada such as the Canada Express Entry program as well as some of the Provincial Nominee programs will allow you to immigrate to Canada without an existing job offer provided you get the required number of points. However as having an existing job offer can increase your chances it is better to work on getting a job offer before you apply. Visit us for a free consultation to know more about strategies to get a job before you apply