Think Abroad, Think Premier


Study in Canada

More than 90,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents. Before you can apply for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada.

We at Premier Immigration can help you choose the institution, the course and the other modalities related to study in Canada. Feel free to contact us regarding your options to study in Canada